NFO period: 22rd March – 24th March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Exchange Traded Fund tracking the Nifty G-Sec Jun 2027 Index. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty G-Sec Jun 2027 Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period an open ended Target Maturity Exchange Traded Fund that seeks to track Nifty G-Sec Jun 2027 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Bhupesh Bameta & Mr Harshil Suvarnkar
- Benchmark – Nifty G-Sec Jun 2027 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)