NFO period: 15th March – 21st March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close-ended debt scheme with tenure of 365 days with Relatively Low Interest rate risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income over short term by investing in debt/money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Harshal Joshi
- Benchmark – Nifty Low Duration Debt Index
- Maturity – 365 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)