NFO period: 25th March – 08th April, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in Tata Nifty India Digital Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – To provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in Tata Nifty India Digital Exchange Traded Fund. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long Term Capital Growth by investing in Tata Nifty India Digital Exchange Traded Fund.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (“IDCW”) Option (Reinvestment and Payout Option).
- Fund Managers – Meeta Shetty
- Benchmark – Nifty India Digital TRI Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)