NFO period: 16th January - 23rd January, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund replicating / tracking the NIFTY SDL December 2026 Index. A Relatively High Interest Rate Risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective - The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns closely corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty SDL December 2026 Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors, fees and expenses. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be realised and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income for the target maturity period. An open ended target maturity fund seeking to track the NIFTY SDL December 2026 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option. The IDCW option offers payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option.
- Fund Managers - Mr. Mayank Prakash
- Benchmark - NIFTY SDL December 2026 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)