NFO period: 23rd March – 28th March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended income scheme
- Investment objective – To generate income through investments in Debt / Money Market Instruments and Government Securities maturing on or before the maturity date of the respective Plan(s). There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over 1876 days (tenure of the plan) by investing in debt and money market instruments and government securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Option and Direct Option having Growth sub-option and Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) sub-option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vikash Agarwal
- Benchmark –
- Upto 91 days: Crisil Liquid Fund Index
- 92 days to 180 days: CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
- 181 days to 365 days / upto 12 months: NIFTY Low Duration Debt Index
- More than 12 months to 36 months: CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
- More than 36 months to 48 months: NIFTY Medium Duration Debt Index
- More than 48 months to 84 months: NIFTY Medium To Long Duration Debt Index
- More than 84 months to 132 months: NIFTY Long Duration Debt Index
- Maturity – 1876 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)