NFO period: 17th January - 23rd January, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - A close-ended debt scheme. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective - The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/ debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking savings solution having a duration of 1192 days. A debt scheme that seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (IDCW) with Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW Payout) sub-option and Transfer of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal facility.
- Fund Managers - Mr. Anuj Tagra and Mr. Darshil Dedhia
- Benchmark - CRISIL Medium Term Debt Index
- Maturity period - 1192 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)