NFO period: 24th November – 08th December, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in Invesco CoinShares Global Blockchain UCITS ETF
- Investment objective – To generate returns by investing predominantly in units of Invesco CoinShares Global Blockchain UCITS ETF, an overseas exchange traded fund, which seeks to achieve the performance of the CoinShares Blockchain Global Equity Index (the “Reference Index”) less fees, expenses and transaction costs. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term returns that correspond to performance of Invesco CoinShares Global Blockchain UCITS ETF, subject to currency movements and tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Each plan under the scheme offers Growth option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Neelesh Dhamnaskar and Mr. Krishna Cheemalapati
- Benchmark – CoinShares Blockchain Global Equity Index in USD
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)