NFO period: 22nd March – 28th March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended debt scheme with maturity of 176 days. A relatively low interest rate risk and relatively high credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns through investments in debt and money market instruments with a view to reduce the interest rate risk. The scheme will invest in debt and money market securities, maturing on or before maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a short term by investing horizon by investing in debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Deepak Agrawal
- Benchmark – NIFTY Ultra Short Duration Debt Index
- Maturity – 176 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)