NFO period: 20th January - 23rd January, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - Close ended debt scheme with maturity of 90 days. A relatively low interest rate risk and moderate credit risk
- Investment objective - The scheme endeavors to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over a short term investment horizon by investing in debt & money market securities.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers - Mr. Deepak Agrawal
- Benchmark - NIFTY Liquid Index
- Maturity - 90 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)