NFO period: 15th March - 22nd March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended scheme replicating/ tracking NIFTY 100 Low Volatility 30 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to replicate the composition of the NIFTY 100 Low Volatility 30 Index and to generate returns that are commensurate with the performance of the NIFTY 100 Low Volatility 30 Index, subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciation by investing in stocks comprising the underlying index and endeavours to track the benchmark index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Devender Singhal, Mr. Satish Dondapati and Mr. Abhishek Bisen
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Apr 2027 Top 12 Equal Weight Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)