NFO period: 16th January - 30th January, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective - The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio of equity and equity related securities across market capitalization. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability - This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long term capital appreciation. An open ended equity scheme by investing across large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (IDCW-Payout) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option (IDCW-Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers - Mr. Rahul Singh (Equity Portfolio), Mr. Tejas Gutka (Equity Co Fund Manager), Mr. Murthy Nagarajan (Debt Portfolio) and Mr. Arvindkumar Kumaresan Chetty (Overseas Portfolio)
- Benchmark - Nifty 500 Multicap 50:25:25 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)