NFO period: 22nd November – 29th November, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended debt scheme predominantly investing in AA+ & above rated corporate bonds, with flexibility of any Macaulay Duration & relatively high interest rate risk & moderate credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns over short to medium term by investing predominantly in corporate debt instruments. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme doesn’t assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income for medium term. Predominant by investing in corporate debt securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (IDCW-Payout) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option (IDCW-Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Abhishek Sonthalia
- Benchmark – CRISIL Corporate Bond Composite Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)