NFO period: 24th March – 28th March, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund investing in constituents of Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 2027 60:40 Index. A Scheme with Relatively High Interest Rate Risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme doesn’t assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period by investing in constituents similar to composition of Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 2027 60:40 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Both the Plans under the scheme offer Growth & Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option. Under each Plan further offers of choice of Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option, Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option and Transfer of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Somani
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 2027 60: 40 Index (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)