NFO period: 17th January - 24th January, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - A close-ended debt scheme with scheme tenure of 1176 days. A Moderate Interest Rate Risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective - The scheme aims to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme. However, the scheme does not guarantee / indicate any return. There is no assurance that the funds objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability - The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income for fixed term by investing in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Both Plans offer the following Options.
- Growth Option
- Quarterly Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Quarterly Payout of IDCW option)
- Flexi Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Flexi Payout of IDCW option)
- Annual Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Annual Payout of IDCW option)
- Maturity Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal option (Maturity Payout of IDCW option)
- Fund Manager - Shri Sunil Patil
- Benchmark - CRISIL Medium Term Debt Index
- Maturity - 1176 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)