NFO period: 22nd November – 06th December, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme following Taiwan focused theme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of Nippon India Taiwan Equity Fund is to provide long term capital appreciation to investors by primarily investing in equity and equity related securities of companies listed on the recognized stock exchanges of Taiwan and the secondary objective is to generate consistent returns by investing in debt and money market securities of India. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities of companies listed on recognized stock exchange of Taiwan.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) Plan (with Payout and Reinvestment Option).
- Fund Managers – Ms. Kinjal Desai
- Benchmark – Taiwan Capitalization Weighted Stock Index (TAIEX)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)